If you are in KS3/KS4 but cannot afford tutoring, Polydemia is here for you.
Polydemia is run a group of sixth form students from the UK, mainly situated in Oxford International College.
We started this initiative to provide free tutoring services because the coronavirus pandemic affected everyone, and in particular students in the UK. We want to do the best we can to help you.
What we can offer you
- Free tutoring: 1-2 sessions weekly, each 30-45 minutes
- Subjects we teach include Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Maths, Further Maths, Additional Maths, Chinese
- Mentoring for students applying to medical schools*
- Our lessons are delivered online via Microsoft Teams
- KS3 (Year 7-9)
- KS4 (Year 10-11) GCSE/IGCSE level
- Choose a maximum of 4 subjects
- Maximum class size is 3 students
*only for students who meet priority application criteria
In order to qualify for this programme you must
- NOT be studying at an independent school (private school), unless you qualify for priority application (see below)
- be aged 12-17
- have your parent/guardian’s consent to join our programme
- have access to a stable internet-enabled device (ideally a laptop/tablet with a microphone)
- be based in the UK
Click for priority application criteria Applications from students who meet any of the following criteria will be prioritised.
Applications from students who meet any of the following criteria will be prioritised.
If you want to learn more about our free tutoring programme, please contact us by [email protected]